Photography: Evan McGinnis
If you guys follow me on Instagram then you know, it has been FREAKING HOT in So. Cal.
LIKE, O – M – G
I mean I can’t even go outside without melting my face off these days and let me tell you, it’s just not normal. While I’d love to be getting into the Fall clothing trends (and trust me, I really will – I promise), I’m going to be slowly pushing these summer pieces out. But you guys have to bear with me, sometimes, it’s just too hot and I can’t do it! Like today – and well, maybe sometimes I hold onto summer a bit too long….
My 6 Reasons why Rompers are the Best Item of Clothing:
1. It’s a one stop outfit – Rompers are so great because they are only one piece. You don’t need to pick out a top and a bottom and agonize. Just grab your romper, throw it on, and get on with your day!
2. Comfort. Comfort. Comfort. Rompers might not look like the most comfy things, but until you put one on and see how comfortable they actually are, you have no idea! Trust me.
3. Allows for many activities. Since rompers are basically onesies, you don’t have to worry about flashing people or always sitting like a lady. Perfection.
4. Flattering on all body types. Rompers are normally loose fitting so they really look good on everyone. Need I say more?
5. You can dress it up. Add a blazer and heels and it’s an instant going out outfit.
6. You can keep it casual. Keep it casual by just wearing it with sandals or wedges and its perfect for the day!
What do you guys think about my 6 reasons to wear a romper?! Do you love it as much as I do?!