Looking for the best concealers? I am a sucker for this product & can’t leave the house without it! I have dark circles that I’m always trying to hide so I’ve tried a lot of concealers in my day and today I’m rounding up some of the best concealers. Hope you enjoy!
1. Kat Von D Lock it Concealer is a heavy duty, highly pigmented water resistant multitasking concealer. When I need something to be covered and STAY covered like a giant zit this stuff is awesome – it doesn’t budge.
2. Ahhh one of my FAVS! The Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser is one of my absolute favorite drug store concealers! If you guys watch my YouTube videos then you KNOW I use this stuff ALL the time. It’s addicting and at $5 a tube, can you really go wrong?!
3. Bye Bye Under Eye is great if you need to hide a multitude of flaws. It hides even the darkest of circles and age spots.
4. bareMinerals Correcting Concealer has more of a creamy consistency if that is something you desire. It has SPF 20 and gives about a medium coverage.
5. For highlighting under the eyes, the chin & down the nose the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch in a shade or two lighter than your skin tone is perfect.
6. MAC Studio Finish Concealer is great for hard to cover areas. It is water resistant, yet blend able. Use this on not only under eye circles, try it on birthmarks, dark spots and melasma.
7. The MAC Mineralize Concealer is one that I have used for quite some time as well. It is not as heavy as the studio finish concealer but still gives good coverage for everyday use.
8. YSL Touch Eclat – This magic wand illuminates light and radiance just where you need it. It’s not only a concealer, it’s a highlighting pen for the face. It can get rid of signs of fatigue as it lights up the eyes and areas of the face with a few simple swipes. Really love this one.
Make sure to “PIN” this!