2. Grab about a 2 inch section of hair to begin the braid.
3. Start an inverted braid beginning at the top of your head.
4. Make sure to add new pieces of hair to the braid as you go down.
5. Once you reach your ear, stop adding new pieces and just braid regularly until you reach the ends of your hair. Secure with an elastic.
6. I prefer looser braids, so once the braid is secured, I go back in and start pulling at some of the strands to “loosen” them up and make the braid appear larger until I am happy with the final look. Voila!
As mentioned, I used Dove Pure Care Dry Oil hair care products to achieve this look. I love that it gives me smooth and silky hair and hold throughout the day. You guys have to check out their line of products and take part in their Dove Silky Hair Dare. Basically, Dove is daring women everywhere to try Dove Pure Care Dry Oil, risk-free now through December 31st. If you are not completely satisfied with the Dove Advanced Hair Series Pure Dry Oil system, Dove will refund your purchase (from 9/21-12/31). Visit hairmoneyback.com for details.