Fall is officially upon us which always gets me thinking about the approaching months.. and by that I mean the Holidays. With holidays always comes fun dinner parties but the only problem with those is we all have a love/hate relationship with hosting one since there is so much prep that goes along with it. I wanted to round up some of my best tips for entertaining with ease.
1. Clean the house thoroughly one week before that way you’ll only have to maintain it the rest of the week leading up to your party saving a lot of time.
2. Make a detailed shopping list including where you will buy each item/ingredient that way you know exactly what you’re getting at each store. Rule of thumb: Calculate 3 bottles of wine for every 4 guests.
3. Arrange furniture as you will want it for the party and remove clutter. Think low lighting & candles to set the mood.
4. This one is going to sound funny but it’s true — remove any personal items from your medicine cabinet that you may not want your guests to see. Hey, you never know!!
1. Set the table.
2. Create place cards & put them out on the table the night before.
3. Buy fresh flowers and arrange them around your house for a more vibrant feel.
4. Do whatever cooking you can do ahead of time (marinating, dicing, washing veggies).
1. Light the candles
2. Uncork the wine
3. Toss the salad.
Prior to your guests arriving make sure your dishwasher is empty. The new Electrolux Stainless Steel Dishwasher with IQ-Touch™ Controls (EI24ID50QS) is the best (and easiest) way to set yourself up for an easy clean at the end of the night because lets be real— at the end of a party all you want is for the cleanup to be fast and easy. It gives you a professional level clean in just 30 minutes — I mean, it takes me longer to get ready for bed than that! I also love that it has a unique third level rack for spatulas, kitchen tools or everyday utensils and after entertaining, you know you have a lot of those! A top notch dishwasher is essential to entertaining with ease and the Electrolux Stainless Steel Dishwasher with IQ-Touch™ Controls (EI24ID50QS) does just that. Pop it all in & you’re ready for bed!
The new Electrolux dishwasher provides a professional level clean with its 30-minute wash and dry cycle. As the highest rated dishwasher on Reviewed.com (http://goo.gl/VnMMDp), it also features SatellieSpray Arm technology which provides 400% more water coverage than a traditional dishwasher. Visit ElectroluxAppliances.com for more information on this and other stylish and functional options available from Electrolux.
Compensation was provided by Electrolux via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Electrolux.