Labor Day is coming up and I’m rounding up some easy summer party hacks.
1. Watermelon is the quintessential summer fruit. Slice up watermelon into small pieces and stick toothpicks or larger wooden sticks in them so its easy for your guests to grab. With the remaining part, scoop out the rest of the inside of the watermelon so its empty. Use this as your party’s “punch bowl.” It adds something new and you can just toss it when you’re done!
2. Make your own ring toss game. I like to use empty Smirnoff Ice bottles, place them in a crate and voila, you’re ready for a fun game of ring toss! If you’re feeling real festive, you can paint the bottles red and blue! It’s the perfect game to get a little friendly competition going.
3. If you plan on serving dessert, pre-scoop the ice cream prior to your guests arriving and keep them in the freezer. That way you don’t have to take time out from entertaining your guests and they are good to go!
4. Mason Jars are so perfect for summer party entertaining. They can have so many uses. You can use them to serve your guests their preferred drink in, you can use them as vases for some colorful flowers for your table setting and you can use them to store utensils for your guests.
5. If you’re planning an outdoor pool or beach party, have the essentials ready to go for your guests. Roll up extra red & blue towels and have sunscreen, bug spray & more available for them to use.
6. When prepping your ice tray, add in fruit small fruit like berries prior to freezing. You’re guests will be so impressed and you barely will have had to do anything extra!
Hope you guys enjoyed these hacks!
Smirnoff Ice celebrates the absurdly awesome.