1. Aim for jeans that give a little more in the waistline since you tend to carry your weight more in the middle. This is a great pick.
2. Since you tend to carry your weight in the hips and rear, a mid-rise, balanced style will flatter your shape
because it will elongate your legs. A pair like this would be perfect, and it’s on sale!
3. If you are busty, you definitely want to look too top heavy. Wide leg jeans are perfect because it balances you out. I love this style.
4. I am petite and I tend to gravitate towards anything that lengthens my legs. A long and skinny cut is my favorite style. This is one of my favs.
5. I love an Hourglass figure, so if you are reading this, envision me very jealous. You can pretty much go for any cut but I love a classic flared look like this style since it shows off your curves the right way.
6. My tall girls – I need those legs! Show them off in a perfect skinny! I love a good cigarette jean for tall girls like this style!
7. Athletic girls need to try to create some curves without looking too bulky. I like flared jeans that are fitted at the thigh but loose at the bottom. I wouldn’t opt for a skinny. This is a great pick.
8. Curvy gals must be careful to choose jeans that give you a more slimming effect where you want it to be. A lot of brands make their own “curvy” line which is designed especially for those with a little curve. I love the collection by Levis like this! Make sure to check it out here where you can choose your jean based on style and body fit!