The other day I posted my holiday hair inspiration board. Among the photos were lots of pulled back looks on one side and a classic braid. I decided to combine the two for a chic and sophisticated look! I think this look could be cute for any occasions, but particularly sweet for the holiday parties this time of year! This look is totally easy to achieve when you have all the right tools and products! I was lucky enough to have a great line of Pantene products to help me achieve the look and thanks to Pantene, you all get to enter to win the same bundle of products I got (a $65 value) so keep reading!
2. One or two pumps of the Pantene Smooth with Argan Oil Shine Serum.
3. Apply smooth serum to ends of hair.
4. Run a small amount of Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Silky Moisture Whip through ends of hair for a little texture (and to hold your curl later).
5. Braid a small section of hair on one side.
6. Pull it back and pin with a bobby pin. For more hold, secure with a second bobby pin by crossing it over the first.
7. Take your favorite clipless curler and curl hair all around head inwards to give more of the vintage inspired curls.
8. Once curls have cooled, spritz with Pantene Stylers Extra Strong Shaping Hairspray.
Now for the best part–
Want to win this same bundle of products I’m using?! Enter Below!!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. The content and opinions expressed here are all my own.