Sometimes it can be hard (and very expensive) to shop for everyone you love for the holidays. I wanted to round up some of my favorite and super easy edible gifts that don’t cost much and are fun to make which makes it even better 🙂
1. Make your favorite kind of Biscotti and package them in a jar. Here is a great one with an aluminum lid. Add a ribbon and voila!
2. Who doesn’t love a good hot cocoa?! Find a cute jar like the one above, add your cocoa mix and you’re ready to go! These jars are the perfect ones.
3. Granola is the perfect topping to everything like ice cream, yogurt or just eaten plain!
4. Bake your favorite sugar cookies and wrap them up in a clear bag like this one and add a ribbon.
5. Have a great infused vodka or cocktail? Use a bottle like this to hold it.
6. Fudge. Nuff said.
7. Bake Gingerbread cookies and fill them up in a tin like this.
8. Use frozen puff pastry to make cinnamon twists and wrap them in a cute gift bag.
more gift ideas..