I’m a HUGE fan of the big foofy ballerina bun and it is my go to on days where I want my hair out of my face. I used to use a sock bun (which I’ve done a tutorial for in the past) but recently this Le Angelique bun builder has changed my life!! Ok first of all the bun builder gives you a MUCH larger & more defined bun than I believe a sock gives. Also, whenever I use my sock bun I feel like it gets deformed & flat after a few uses. The bun builder is my go to almost every day lately (when I decide to put my hair up) and it’s so affordable, basically the price of a set of socks! Here is my tutorial on how I wear my bun builder and don’t forget you can buy any Le Angelique items here at 10% off with code: OLIAMAJDLUV
This is the finished look using the bun builder (above).
1. To achieve the look you will need 1 bun builder, elastic and a few bobby pins.
3. Apply bun builder through to the base of the ponytail.
4. Move hair so that it evenly covers the bun builder (like above).
5. Use an elastic to secure hair around bun builder. I like to use clear elastics because I don’t have to tie it more than once. It fits perfectly snug.
6. Take excess hair & begin twisting it around the bun builder to hide elastic.
7. Secure with bobby pins to hold hair in place.
8. Secure with bobby pins.
9. Finished bun will look like this.
Bun can also be made without the strand around the base of the bun but I personally like the look of it. Another fun option is to braid that piece around the base as well!
To win a bun builder of your own enter below!
Don’t forget you can buy any Le Angelique items here at 10% off with code: OLIAMAJDLUV
Follow my Blog!
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner