Many of you have been asking for more Hair Tutorials & I have been slacking but I finally got one put together! I saw this hairstyle recently on Pinterest & decided to recreate it. It’s so easy and still really cute. I have long hair, but as long as your hair is a little longer than shoulder length, you should be able to achieve it. I hope you like it & don’t forget to “Pin” it! Happy Hump Day!!
– Clear Elastic
– Hair Spray (If Needed)
1. Start with hair gathered over to one side.
2. Separate hair into two pieces. The piece from the back should come forward and down like my photo.
3. Tie hair in a simple knot.
4. Repeat and tie again to create the final knot.
5. Secure the ends together using a clear elastic. Then, push the clear elastic up into the knot to hide it a bit.
6. Back comb the ponytail a little.
There you have it! Your simple knotted ponytail!
P.S. Have you entered my Giveaway yet? If not, enter here!