I have to mention, I use this Toledo Messenger Makeup Bag to carry all
my must haves with me. I toss this in my purse and I’m good to go. I had
been searching for a while for a makeup bag that I liked and was
appropriately sized an now that I have this one I love it! Fits
everything I need & does it in style. This little pouch is perfect
for everything. Beyond a makeup bag, you can use it as a clutch or
sunglass holder. Check out Atlas Past for yourself for more unique handcrafted creations! Click here.
|Photo c/o Atlas Past|
Here is what is currently in my makeup bag:
1. LashFood Mascara: Love this because it helps my natural eyelashes grow strong while I wear mascara. It has a Nano-Peptide Technology conditioning serum to help brittle lashes become healthy and strong. Plus, doesn’t clump & it’s safe to use with Eyelash Extensions!
2. Make Up Forever Rouge Artist Intense in No. 43 – My perfect red at the moment (I have to carry a red around with me at all times)
3. Mac Lipstick in Angel – A perfect light lip color
4. Bobbi Brown Blush in Peony
5. Napa Glow Bronzer from my Wantable box – Great neutral bronzer and has mirror & compact brush.
6. Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum Rollerball
7. Too Faced Lip Injection (Lip Plumper)
8. Sorme Lip Gloss
9. MAC concealer
What’s a staple in your makeup bag?