Curling my hair is pretty much a daily thing when I’m not working and wearing it up, but it hasn’t always been. I used to never want to curl my hair because I felt like my hair would never hold a curl and it took way too long for my patience level. Now, I pretty much feel weird if I wear it straight. Why? Because I finally found the perfect way to curl that didn’t take me more than 15 minutes & it held all day. I have been using clipless curling irons for a little over a year now and can’t even begin to tell you how it’s positively affected my everyday “curl” routine 😉 I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I LOVE the beach-y, soft, subtle waves. I am not a huge fan of coiled up ringlets for everyday wear which is why clipless irons make life just so much better.
When Jose Eber sent me their amazing Trio Clipless Curling Iron I was SO excited to try it and let me tell you, it’s just as fabulous as it looks. A styling iron with the capability of three interchangeable barrels?! WIN WIN. Bye bye to my 5 different irons each a half a size larger just taking up room in my already too small bathroom. This iron is perfect because I can easily remove and change the barrel to one of the three different sizes for a variety of curly & wavy styles! Genius!
Originally, I was a little skeptical. I thought the quality would be cheap and almost impossible to remove and change the barrels. I was totally wrong. On the back of the iron is a simple quick release handle which easily removes the old barrel to replace with your desired barrel and it is top quality. It has the clipless design which I love and gives those natural waves without any kinks or crimps.
What’s best?! Jose Eber & I have teamed up to give my readers a chance to win this SAME iron valued at $170!! Read on to find out how…
I put together my easy curl routine using my Jose Eber Trio below. Guaranteed it wont take you longer than 15 minutes! Trust me, I don’t have the patience for that myself!
1. Comb through hair & make sure it is free of any tangles. Hair that hasn’t been freshly washed holds my curls best!
2. Take small section of hair & wrap around barrel away from face.
(I have used smallest barrel size included with my Jose Eber trio)
3. Hold for a few seconds & release.
4. Continue with a second strand always wrapping around barrel away from face (towards the back of the room).
5. Above photo is example of my first two curls created. Keep in mind I don’t begin curl right at root. I start about at eye level.
6. Continue the same procedure with remaining side of hair.
7. With one side finished, move over to the other side of your hair. Continue the same producedure by wrapping strands of hair around barrel away from face until all hair has been curled.
8. Keep curls as is or for a softer look, run fingers through curls to loosen up and create more subtle waves.
9. Spritz with hairspray & Voila! Easy waves that will last you all day!
Now for the best part?
Jose Eber is giving all Love, Olia readers 15% off their purchase with the code Olia15!
Just enter Olia15 at checkout to activate the coupon!
As if that wasn’t enough, one lucky reader is going to WIN this SAME Jose Eber styler valued at $170 by entering here:
(Keep in mind the most entries go to those who pin, tweet & follow by e-mail. The more entries, the more chances to win!)
To Follow my Blog via Email:
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner