|Red Lipstick – MAC Ruby Wood|
I’m absolutely in love with makeup and trying new things. Two main obsessions: Lipstick & Blush. The other day I went for a Red Lipstick look, (although in this picture it looks more on the pink side). This one is MAC Ruby Wood. It is an awesome red that gives you a finish that is completely Matte. One of my favs!
Key to wearing red lips:
1. Tone everything else down! Make sure all your other makeup has been toned down unless you want to look like a clown 😉
2. I believe red looks best with monochrome colors. Think– White, Black, Red.
3. Make sure you’re well put together & no super short skirts. You want to look classy not you know what….
2. Exfoliate lips (a toothbrush can work) and moisturize lips for smooth application.
3. Since red lipstick has the tendency to bleed, when able, line lips with a lipliner.
4. Apply lipstick with a lip brush, or if your like me and prefer to go fast just apply it with the stick & blot any excess.
5. Check your teeth, no one wants a bright red mark on those pearly whites!